Dental implants are a treatment option for missing teeth that can help replace the look and function of your natural teeth. By acting as substitute tooth roots, dental implants provide a stable foundation for replacement teeth that stay securely in place, allowing you to speak, eat and smile with confidence.
– healthy teeth do not need to be ground down (see photos of a single tooth implant)
– Anchoring dental implants in the jawbone stimulates bone tissues and gums while
helping to maintain facial structures.
– Dental implants do not require adhesives
– Dental implants can help eliminate the discomfort of ill fitting dentures
– Implants can replace a single tooth, several teeth or all of your teeth. Dr. Hobbs will
work closely with your restorative doctor to develop a treatment plan that is optimal for
Implants and Bone Grafting